Positive People “The Feedback Network” is an organisational development consultancy (specialising in the education and research sector) that helps employers improve outputs through finding out what staff think about the place that employs them.
We can help you find out:
- How well is internal communication working?
- Do technicians get enough training?
- Do admin staff have enough autonomy?
- Who is planning their career at the University?
- What do people think of the way they are managed?
- What researchers think of staff review and development processes.
Smaller and specialist institutions:
We have increasingly started to deliver staff surveys to a number of smaller and specialist institutions. Budgets are perhaps even more tight for these organisations and so we have developed a more standardised service that gives smaller institutions many of the benefits a project like this can offer in terms of organisational development, but for a much reduced price. More information is available here.
“Bristol is head and shoulders above many of its private-sector counterparts (developing a Positive Working Environment) and in a different league from most universities” – Cary Cooper, Professor of Organisational Psychology and Health, Lancaster University.